Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

Its 2010. Twenty Ten. Its a whole new year. And... Its boring. Nothing fun at all. Or nothing new for that matter of fact...

I'm bored shitless here. Anyone had a great NYE celebration?
Last night, Kesigun's family invited me to their new years eve dinner at California Pizza. I had dinner prior to that (my mom already cooked, it'll be rude to abandon) so I just had dessert. And that would be Vanilla Fudge Brownie which taste like cookies and cream.

His parents were nice peeps! Later I went back to his place for the countdown but ironically, we were more interested in how well Pioneer Plasma TV reproduce black levels which was purely AMAZING!! A little COD4 gaming and Kes and I chatted with Darryl Sim. It was like phone sex but not phone sex. Completely stupid exchanging of crap over the FB chat.

Darryl, you're sick with that lol-train thinggy...

Well now, this Tuesday. Movies at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment