Monday, December 28, 2009

Bucket Load

I went to the dentist today HOPING to remove my braces but.... I didn't. My dentist said that she needs to make sure the teeth dont move no more so I gotta wait 3 more weeks for removal. This time, IS FOR SURE XD

Anyways after that I wanted to meet up with the 421 guys of SJI 09! They went to watch Avatar at first but I wasnt there (dental) so I met them afterwards at som LAN shop to play COD4. So I travelled all the way from Eunos to Dhoby Ghaut just to meet em....

It was total FUNFARE there. I cant describe it but basically, we just shoot, shoot again, some more and when everyone is dead, bring out the candy.... Which belonged to Kesigun since he topped all matches. While we were there, we met some other SJI GUYS of 2009! WOO HOO!!!

JOSEPHIANS!!!

Pass the salutations and a little more killing, we went off for early dinner.
Oh wait I forgot. This happened at the LAN shop:

Cashier: How long do you want to play?

Me: What?

Cashier: How long do you want to play?

Me: What?

Cashier: How long... Do you... Want to play?

Me: Excuse me?

Cashier: How. Long. Do. You. Want. To. Play?

Me:?

Cashier: YOU WANT TO PLAY HOW LONG!!!!

Paiseh...

Later for dinner, we went to LJS at Plaza Sing. to eat and when we got there, it was nearly full. For some reason (most likely due to rage thought by violent shooting games) we got mad because: 2 PEOPLE USING A TABLE FOR 6!!! Not just one couple, but like 4-5 of em!!!

WHAT IDIOTS

So we started making a big.. ahem.. deal bout it ( wasnt me but I think my voice was a bit too loud when I raised the point) So we stood there for a while and FINALLY a couple moved and I said THANKS (in a somewhat pissed tone) Well thats what you get when you dont use your brains and count seats before using the whole damn table...

Nom nom nom and done... Thats it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment