Sunday, December 27, 2009

FURNITURE and Singapore Idol (bleh)






Ok guys I was busy the WHOLE day making furniture for my family with the help of my dad for HEAVY DUTY LIFTING.



Now all the goods were from Ikea, the place we ALL get our furniture from! (Hail Sweden!)
First up is my elder sister's wardrobe. It used to be a 3 piece set but due to additional shopping, the clothes multiplied soaring to great numbers. To tame the erupting wardrobe, the fourth piece was added.

That took me about an hour and a half to build. Next up was her bed. It is a double single bed which isnt really the size of two single beds but 1 and a half the size of it. Way to go with double single bed crack nut. English, PHAIL.




Ok the bed took us sometime to build due to the fact that I didnt read the manual properly. Wasn't totally my fault cause it was upside down and refused to turn right side up... Anyways half way building it, my friend Johnathan Saw came (Saw for short). Saw helped us out a lot and with his help, my dad took a rest and just gave us instructions on what to do.


Its Saw's birthday by the way so.... Happy birthday Saw!



As I saying, we continued to fix the bed. And when it was done, I had to CHECK for QUALITY CONTROL. What better way is there than to sleep on it (for a while, like for ummm 30seconds?)
So with that all done, we left her room.... IN A MESS (hey we BUILT your furniture, what more do you expect?)

Next in line, my new shelf that's called THE EXPEDIT. Its 149cm by 149cm which it kinda tall making the other shelfs look like midgets and tards. Its HUMONGOUS. 13kg load PER shelf and it has about 16 slots so max capacity: 208kg. 208KG!!! Wanna play up on that thing anyone?

As the shelf nears completion, Saw suddenly exclaimed:

" THAT IS EFFFING SHIT HUGE"

In front of my dad. Awkward silence. You don't wanna know what went through my mind. (wtfwtfwtfwtfwtf)

So now my room is officially done. I'm happy but still have some touch up to do. I need some posters up there and a new table for my amplifier. Its sitting on a white drawer which just doesnt fit the style of my room.

NOW: SINGAPORE IDOL

As you all know, Sezairi (or whatnot) won.

Now honestly, I DON'T CARE who won or what but....

STOP THE HATE

We have a few arguement going around about Malays winning all the time (well done us). Word came that the Malay community is sending messages back and fourth to vote for Sezairi cause HE IS MALAY. THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL.

I mean, we resort to this to get someone to win? Then there was Ken who obviously dislike Sezairi and showing it on live TV.

YOU CAN'T CALL HIM A RACIST BECAUSE OF THAT


Well I think Ken is pissed that Malays just keep winning Singapore Idol and he ASSUMED that due to the vast number of Mats and Minahs out there who have nothing better to invest their money in than to vote for a fellow Malay cause he is Malay.

Ken you maybe wrong too. Never judge. Same goes to you all foul mouthing about Malays voting for Malays. We are like family. A hell of a big one.


So I was asked by my relative "If a car crashed occured and the injured were a Malay, Chinese and an Indian, who would you help?"


Answer: All of em.


"Choose only one"


Answer: Help the fireman who is saving the 3 guys XD


Its hard to be fair out here. Its hard to say but racial issues are still around. I can't stay in SJI thinking that they never exist but in the REAL Singapore it does.


Basically Singapore Idols sucks. I mean, people are voting biased-ly. It aint fair.
Solution: GUITAR HERO. The vocals are read and interpreted by computers which are Just and Fair. So next time we should have Guitar Hero Idolz! OMG great idea! I think I'll host it at my place!!


Stop the hate people. Start loving. Peace out.


PS: I AM NOT SIDING ANYONE. muhdakid@hotmail.com if you wanna argue or debate. I'm all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment