Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS PARTY AT MARCUS's!

WAS at Marcus's place just now attending his Christmas gathering. It was great BUT:
1) Guitar Hero drumset didn't work well (cymbals broke)
2) Not many guys made it there
3) I was a tad too early XD
Not having a fully functioning GH drumset was a big bummer... Instead we just played guitar and vocals (courtesy of yours truly). Now I gotta buy cymbals for the drumset which I have no idea how much they cost. I'm gonna call up New Era to see what can be done.

FOOD was AWESOME! Super buffet greatness with loads of chicken, curry, satay (chicken), cakes, pies and A HELL LOT MORE! All you can eat isn't really my cup of tea but for some reason, I was extra hungry today! Marcus's brother, Marvin, was unusually nice today, the first I've seen. I played his PS3 Slim in HIS ROOM.

About Marvin's room, it has a nice layout and design. Red walls with strips of black and white were done really well! His LCD TV was on the floor LYING against the wall with no stand whatsoever! Really nice room!
Late into the party, Marcus and I decided to take time off the Xbox so we went in his room. Marcus is pretty damn good at the keyboard which he has been playing for a while or so. He can really play many songs and then, all of a sudden: BINGO


I WANT TO RE-LEARN THE PIANO

What ANOTHER surprise! From me being "I HATE the F**KIN PIANO" and "I WANT TO BLOW THE LIVING $HIT OUTTA THAT PIANO" or " PIANO IS CRAP" to "I am sooo interested in playing the piano!"
So now I want to try to learn one song on the piano and that would be SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN by Fall Out Boy
Wish me Luck!!
Oh and about time I got the pictures I promised uploaded. My birthday present from my nenek, aunty and uncles. THANKS A THOUSAND:



No comments:

Post a Comment