Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas. Its Christmas. NOW

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa came to town last night to deliver all your presents to all you good boys and girls out there. However, for all you naughty girls and horny guys, well NO MORE COAL FOR YOU! MEET:

CONDOM BUDDY



Great guy who is lots of fun to play with! (In whatever sense you would like to interprete it)

Oh and it has also come to my attention that MANY people celebrate Christmas without knowing what Christmas is, how it came by and etc... So let me cut it short here:

Christmas is the day Jesus was born.
The Catholic and Christians celebrate this day as a sign to show their joy to the birth of their son of God. And so what better way to spread joy than to give PRESENTS? Yes thats HOW the presents system came around.

All info courtesy of Keith Fernendez.


SOMETHING ELSE:


Yesterday I went to Somerset 313 to do a gift exchange for my birthday. Not only was it extremely crowded there, there were loads of MATS and MINAHS there. Not loads but.... SHIT LOADS. I have nothing against them but due to their reputable attitude and character WHICH 98% OF THE TIME ARE SIMILAR (just in case one of you peeps wanna say "hey, not all people are the same" so ummm in your face). My, and some other members of the public, sense of unease heighthen to some exraordinare level! One guy was eating at Long Johns Silver, who apparently talked really loud, spewing vulgarities like no one gives a CRAP.

My God, PLEASE CHANGE Mr.MaTS! (no one likes a douche)

I wanted to show you guys what I got from my aunt but.... I GOT A WEDDING TO ATTEND.

So I'll be back tonight with the updates.

Merry X'mas guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment