Thursday, March 18, 2010

Advice to guys!

Ok i'm not perfect (obviously) but just some advice. Girls HATE the following:

Number 1- They HATE it when you pay too much attention to them

Number 2- Overdoing it with your feelings towards her

Number 3- Giving them the upper hand in the relationship (which in this particular case hasnt happened to me but Zac said so... : P)

Number 4- Letting them treat you like a doormat by putting their needs in front of yours

DO ANY OF THE ABOVE AND YOU ARE POTENTIALLY GONNA BE FUCKED UP

Ok if you wanna say it that way LOL... Sigh I think i've really grown up to not be pulled down. I dont think I have the same ammount of confidence I had but i'm picking myself up... I mean, a man has gotta be bullet proof right?

Have fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment