Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CAMPING. ITS A LEGITIMATE STRATERGY

Thinking about COD4 or Halo 3? Well neither are in my mind now!

Lets see... A few days ago, I drain my time, which I have a lot of by the way, on CoD4 while waiting *here it comes* for someone to come online!

That someone just got a new prepaid card (which I nearly bought for that someone but I thought that that someone would decline it) so I am just a signal away from that someone!

As soon as this someone comes online, I immediately stop playing cause I'd rather talk to that someone than doing anything else. My whole life just freezes there and then.

And so, what am I doing today? CAMPING

Yea this time I'm camping to wait for that someone to hopefully show up online as usual.

YOUR PRESENCE MAKES ME HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment