Sunday, February 28, 2010

Too Pro

Well right now i'm at the Singapore Airlines Sports Club after an hour of swimming... My stomach is growling like a dog cause I haven't eaten anything since I woke up. Freakin hungry nowadays... IS THIS THE CALLING FOR ME TO INCREASE MY MASS? Hmmmm.... XD

Well I hope so cause I really really want to gain lots of weight! COME ON! NEED MORE MEAT! Hahahaha. Also its so I can buff up in size. Yea I'm 1.72m which isn't really tall but taller than 60-70% of Singaporeans.... But I wanna reach at least 1.8m. Oh an i'd like nice shoulders too. Something meaty so someone can lean on me and she'd like it so much she'd sleep on my nice, warm, comfy shoulders. Now I only have a nice curve on my biceps and triceps but i'm still lean and small. They look good only if they were thicker... But I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THEIR NICE SHAPE!!! Even my friends agree that my arms have a nice muscular curve just that it needs more meat to actually become 'muscular' (like DUH)

I guess with work gone after Tuesday, I'll be working out more just like last time (and that gotten my my nice form that I have. I remember from Twiggy to Stick. Thanks Myles)
You know when you love someone and she loves you back too? But you're not in a relationship cause we don't want to rush in? Hmmmm i've been sorta thinking about that. "You don't find love. You fall in love" Yeah i've pretty much fell. And it was nasty. Totally changes your mind and thinking. Ok so I'm in love. And with my all powerful (So called, but deal with it its my blog so I can say what I want) wisdom, I can tell you that you don't have to be in a relationship to be in or give love. A relationship is more of like a commitment. If you're not ready to commit, don't. Cause you're gonna screw it all up. Just like I did before. You gotta stop and think it through. Cause we, or I, didn't. Good to learn form mistakes. I guess every part of this makes you a tad wiser each time. Yeaaaah..... :)

Oh yeah, yesterday night was the last day for a few of my colleagues... As in even my managers were quitting!! Maam Ain and Sir I/saac who are both really really nice people have left Swensens to pursue a better life long career. Best of luck and may Allah bless you guys! Sigh I guess with them not around, I got to deal with mor crap from either Sir Jimmy or Maam Tiffany. Both aren't that bad but they can be total asses at times.

I can't stop thinking of you ok? Love you too much (I always say that)

No comments:

Post a Comment