Thursday, February 18, 2010

The things you do...

Ok i'm seriously questioning why on earth i started working.... And it turns out that i did it not only for experiance, but for money. YES. MONEY THAT I CAN RIGHTFULLY SPEND TO WHATEVER DEGREE I WANT.

Situations change. I don't think that going through all this effort to buy a pair of shoes is worth it. I am sooo gonna stop working. Come on, 8 hours shift with no breaks between except for a cup of water, NEVER sitting down on the job and carrying 2kg of plates and whatever like 75% of the time....

I CAN TAKE IT

But given the choice i choose to give it a pass. Hence I will be stopping work on the 7th of March and would use the time for better activities such as tutoring my little sister, cleaning and sprucing up my house, going out and spending time with the girl i'm madly in love with and making my mother happy by easing her work load at home.

I can tell you however that my experiance at Swensens is extremely valuable.

My manager, Maam Ing Er said to me, "If you can survive here you can survive out there".
Totally true. Its extremely tough to work there. There are NO SETS of instructions given to you. NO DIRECTIONS. NO ONE TELLING YOU OR ORDERING YOU AROUND. Its no more kindergarten people... Its working life. You take the charge. You act or react. And you handle consequences. Everything is about initiative and finding the best path or solutions to maximise efficiency. Its not about getting the job done. Its about getting the job done with minimum effort, minimum resource and maximum will power.

You are very much alone...

Also today I went out with that really special girl to me. She thinks that i'm crazy just knowing how special she is to me or how much I love her so... So for that matter, I never really really say how much I love her. Also I can never say how much I do cause honestly, I cant describe it. You can't describe something gigantuously big can you besides creating a word to describe it (like gigantuously). I still havent done anything significant or special yet for her butI'm working on it. (My special is usually more special than your special)

No comments:

Post a Comment