Saturday, February 13, 2010

GET THE HELL OUTTA THE FREAKING WAY

WELL I really have to say that people who walk on the cycling path ought to be slammed into and left unconscious... You PEOPLE DISGUST ME! Here is what happened:


  I was cycling at like 28kmh and in the opposite lane there was this man WALKING!!! He wanted to throw his cigrette so he walked into my lane AND I HAD TO SLAM ON MY BRAKES AND GO OFF ROAD


He turned to me and said "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!"


AND I TOLD HIM "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING!! THIS IS NOT THE WALKING PATH!!"


AND THAT ASSHOLE SAID "DON'T BULLSHIT"


WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was not so bad but just that there were shit LOADS of people! OH GOSH!! HELLO YOU MATS AND MINAHS, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE WALKING PATH IS? HERE IS A CLUE: IT AINT HERE DUMBASS. Yes today there were a hell lot of Malays and Indians at ECP. But please, can you:

No.1 Dont walk on the cycling path. If i hit you, its WILL leave a mark. The ink is your blood.


No.2 For you people who are cycling or roller blading, KEEP TO ONE SIDE IN A SINGLE LINE. YOU RETARDS ARE BLOCKING THE WHOLE DAMN ROAD.


No.3 When i overtake you, please dont try to reovertake me. Its just not worth it. You are really really just endangering yourself and other people.

No.4 LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT before crossing the road. Yes you ingin berjalan ke arah saudara-mara awak. However do bear in mind of extremely fast moving peoples on the cycling path. They can soooo take you out in one hit.

Lastly,

No.5 SET UP YOUR CAMP SIDE SOMEWHERE SAFE AND SOMEWHERE THAT DOES NOT BLOCK ANY PATHS. Some of you even EXTEND your camp site on to the road. Some of you create exit and entrance points for your kids/family at WRONG areas. Please use your brain.....

No I dont want to keep complaining about all this. If every single one of you could read this, PLEASE DO. I'm saving you're life ya know......

Ok well to end it all, lets just say I saw somebody today at the beach but she didn't see me... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment