Thursday, February 25, 2010

The day. Is. Coming.

A few exciting AND scary things are on the way for me in my life. Firstly I would like to inform all of you that, I AM RESIGNING FROM SWENSENS TERMINAL 2 NEXT TUESDAY, 2nd February.

Yes people, I am hyped up about it as it would leave me time to do what I want to do. Its about time I start preparing for Poly too. Also I have to start tutoring Farizah, my younger sister. I really really want her to get 250+ for her PSLE aggregate so that she will set the next high score for my family and my relatives. Time to bring name to our family sis... MAKE US PROUD. YOUR STUDIES STARTS NOW.
Speaking of PSLE, my auntie is all over the idea of SOTA, Singapore School Of The Arts. Yea sure your daughter can dance and all but please, its like Singapore Sports School. YOU GOTTA BE BEST OF THE BEST.

Oh wait thats an overstatement....

Singapore Sports School honestly isnt great at all. I mean for a school focused in sports, why aren't you guys winning any top positions in nationals? I mean you guys got whooped by yours truely, St Joseph Institution or Raffles Institution or ACS(I). So in that case, your "school" of supposedly TOP ATHELETES IN SINGAPORE isn't actually made up of top athletes in Singpore? Disgrace seriously!

Here is a reason why people would choose say RI over Sports School. Academics. Yes its a fact. If you could DSA into both schools, CHOOSE RI. Many people have done so! BUT WHY DO some still go to Sports School? Cause they aren't academically incline aka, they didn't make the entrance test. Still if you ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD, you wouldn't end up in Sports School cause RI wants you soo badly they'll even give you a scholarship or what not!

Point is: Sports School is a waste of tax payers money. Benefits are not great. For us.

Here is another thing. What happens if you say BREAK A BONE? You're screwed. Unless you have some academic scores to back you up, YOU'RE SCREWED

Same goes to SOTA. Sorry aunty for bursting your bubble. Basically you knew from beginning your daughter is what my Air guys termed as CMI also known as Cannot Make It.

Next topic would be CAKES. I badly screwed one today accidentally sleeping too long while it baked in the oven. My bad. Because of that, it became a solid rock. Which is edible. STUPID!!!! WHY AKID WHY?!?! Put that aside, I did have one good day. Come on any day is a great day spending time beside angel. But when you leave, your heart sinks a little cause you just miss her too much. And that was only when the doors of the bus closes. My favourite part was the bus trip. Listened to music together, side by side. We're so close i could feel her body heat. Haha. But you know what I regret doing? I didn't say good bye enough. Something like that doesn't sum it all up... Next time I send her home,  it'll be more than that

Lets see uf she can read that this time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment